Buzzgroup has launched an app that provides a personalised home insurance policy based on digitised home contents data.
Known as Buzzvault, the business will trade as an a managing general agent and has been backed by Munich Re Digital Partners.
Using the app homeowners can survey each room in their home through a direct link to one of Buzzvault’s certified surveyors, according to the business.
It detailed that all the recorded home contents are then converted into a digital inventory
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change