Buzzgroup has launched an app that provides a personalised home insurance policy based on digitised home contents data.
Known as Buzzvault, the business will trade as an a managing general agent and has been backed by Munich Re Digital Partners.
Using the app homeowners can survey each room in their home through a direct link to one of Buzzvault’s certified surveyors, according to the business.
It detailed that all the recorded home contents are then converted into a digital inventory
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings