Buzzgroup has launched an app that provides a personalised home insurance policy based on digitised home contents data.
Known as Buzzvault, the business will trade as an a managing general agent and has been backed by Munich Re Digital Partners.
Using the app homeowners can survey each room in their home through a direct link to one of Buzzvault’s certified surveyors, according to the business.
It detailed that all the recorded home contents are then converted into a digital inventory
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit