Real estate specialist broker Property Insurance Initiatives (Pii) has been purchased by Stackhouse Poland for an undisclosed sum.
It is the latest in a string of deals this year for Stackhouse Poland which also recently purchased Honour Point, Caprica Healthcare, Symmetry Private Insurance and Title & Covenant Brokers.
In the summer group CEO Tim Johnson promised that more buys were on the horizon for the broker which also entered into a deal process with Lucas Fettes in 2016 and E Coleman &
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns