Fusion’s sports, leisure and entertainment (SLE) team has moved across to Geo Specialty, part of Geo Underwriting, for the launch of a new unit.
The changeover came just over a month after the Ardonagh Group agreed to sell its commercial managing general agent (MGA) businesses – including Fusion – to Arch UK Holdings for up to £31m.
A spokesperson for Ardonagh confirmed that the SLE team were identified and ring-fenced from the deal with Arch.
They added: “In addition we had also identified
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1