Fusion’s sports, leisure and entertainment (SLE) team has moved across to Geo Specialty, part of Geo Underwriting, for the launch of a new unit.
The changeover came just over a month after the Ardonagh Group agreed to sell its commercial managing general agent (MGA) businesses – including Fusion – to Arch UK Holdings for up to £31m.
A spokesperson for Ardonagh confirmed that the SLE team were identified and ring-fenced from the deal with Arch.
They added: “In addition we had also identified
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand