Fusion’s sports, leisure and entertainment (SLE) team has moved across to Geo Specialty, part of Geo Underwriting, for the launch of a new unit.
The changeover came just over a month after the Ardonagh Group agreed to sell its commercial managing general agent (MGA) businesses – including Fusion – to Arch UK Holdings for up to £31m.
A spokesperson for Ardonagh confirmed that the SLE team were identified and ring-fenced from the deal with Arch.
They added: “In addition we had also identified
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018