We take a look at the top five stories that set 2018 off to a flyer.One Call faces £4.6m hit on top of £1m+ FCA fines
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) fined One Call Insurance Services and its CEO John Lawrence Radford £684,000 and £468,000 respectively for breaching rules around handling of client money. One Call was also restricted for 121 days from the date the Final Notice was issued from charging renewal fees to its customers, a move which was anticipated to cost the firm
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product