“As of today Brightside is no longer involved in any litigation,” chief executive officer of Brightside Brendan McCafferty has told Insurance Age.
The firm had previously been in dispute with former auditors RSM UK Audit, co-founder and ex-finance director Paul Chase-Gardener as well as with Southern Rock.
McCafferty declined to give any details on the settlements or the precise time frames for each one.
He had inherited the historical disputes when he took on the CEO role at the firm this
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns