“As of today Brightside is no longer involved in any litigation,” chief executive officer of Brightside Brendan McCafferty has told Insurance Age.
The firm had previously been in dispute with former auditors RSM UK Audit, co-founder and ex-finance director Paul Chase-Gardener as well as with Southern Rock.
McCafferty declined to give any details on the settlements or the precise time frames for each one.
He had inherited the historical disputes when he took on the CEO role at the firm this
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR