Broker had been involved in three legal cases.
“As of today Brightside is no longer involved in any litigation,” chief executive officer of Brightside Brendan McCafferty has told Insurance Age.
McCafferty declined to give any details on the settlements or the precise time frames for each one.
Commenting on the legal situations, McCafferty said: “I have spent a lot of time on it.
“It was a necessary part of the job. I knew it was out there.”
And concluded: “I think it is good that we have got no distractions from doing what we are here to do which is grow the business and concentrate on customers and insurers.”
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed