“As of today Brightside is no longer involved in any litigation,” chief executive officer of Brightside Brendan McCafferty has told Insurance Age.
The firm had previously been in dispute with former auditors RSM UK Audit, co-founder and ex-finance director Paul Chase-Gardener as well as with Southern Rock.
McCafferty declined to give any details on the settlements or the precise time frames for each one.
He had inherited the historical disputes when he took on the CEO role at the firm this
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers