“As of today Brightside is no longer involved in any litigation,” chief executive officer of Brightside Brendan McCafferty has told Insurance Age.
The firm had previously been in dispute with former auditors RSM UK Audit, co-founder and ex-finance director Paul Chase-Gardener as well as with Southern Rock.
McCafferty declined to give any details on the settlements or the precise time frames for each one.
He had inherited the historical disputes when he took on the CEO role at the firm this
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure