Global Risk Partners (GRP) achieved organic growth of 4% for the year ending March 2018.
This is according to a statement posted by GRP ahead of its results being published on Companies House.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking, spoke to Insurance Age about the statement and noted that GWP went up 27% to £700m. The business also completed 12 acquisitions in the year.
“A big chunk is through acquisitions and organic growth was 4% which we are pleased with but not complacent about.”
He added: “We look to
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1