Global Risk Partners (GRP) achieved organic growth of 4% for the year ending March 2018.
This is according to a statement posted by GRP ahead of its results being published on Companies House.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking, spoke to Insurance Age about the statement and noted that GWP went up 27% to £700m. The business also completed 12 acquisitions in the year.
“A big chunk is through acquisitions and organic growth was 4% which we are pleased with but not complacent about.”
He added: “We look to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand