Global Risk Partners (GRP) achieved organic growth of 4% for the year ending March 2018.
This is according to a statement posted by GRP ahead of its results being published on Companies House.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking, spoke to Insurance Age about the statement and noted that GWP went up 27% to £700m. The business also completed 12 acquisitions in the year.
“A big chunk is through acquisitions and organic growth was 4% which we are pleased with but not complacent about.”
He added: “We look to
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed