Global Risk Partners (GRP) achieved organic growth of 4% for the year ending March 2018.
This is according to a statement posted by GRP ahead of its results being published on Companies House.
Mike Bruce, CEO broking, spoke to Insurance Age about the statement and noted that GWP went up 27% to £700m. The business also completed 12 acquisitions in the year.
“A big chunk is through acquisitions and organic growth was 4% which we are pleased with but not complacent about.”
He added: “We look to
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Market moves: Across the board
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss