David Sweeney, managing director of insurance for Brightside Group is leaving the business by “mutual consent”.
Chief executive officer Brendan McCafferty stated the decision was due to structural changes and that Brightside was now looking to hire a chief operating officer.
Russell Bence, managing director of volume lines will take on Sweeney’s responsibilities.
Sweeney joined the firm in 2016 to lead the Southampton and Torquay businesses and group insurer relationships.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company