David Sweeney, managing director of insurance for Brightside Group is leaving the business by “mutual consent”.
Chief executive officer Brendan McCafferty stated the decision was due to structural changes and that Brightside was now looking to hire a chief operating officer.
Russell Bence, managing director of volume lines will take on Sweeney’s responsibilities.
Sweeney joined the firm in 2016 to lead the Southampton and Torquay businesses and group insurer relationships.
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK