David Sweeney, managing director of insurance for Brightside Group is leaving the business by “mutual consent”.
Chief executive officer Brendan McCafferty stated the decision was due to structural changes and that Brightside was now looking to hire a chief operating officer.
Russell Bence, managing director of volume lines will take on Sweeney’s responsibilities.
Sweeney joined the firm in 2016 to lead the Southampton and Torquay businesses and group insurer relationships.
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR