David Sweeney, managing director of insurance for Brightside Group is leaving the business by “mutual consent”.
Chief executive officer Brendan McCafferty stated the decision was due to structural changes and that Brightside was now looking to hire a chief operating officer.
Russell Bence, managing director of volume lines will take on Sweeney’s responsibilities.
Sweeney joined the firm in 2016 to lead the Southampton and Torquay businesses and group insurer relationships.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed