The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has renewed its holiday travel scheme with DTW1991 extending the relationship that began in 2015 for a further three years, Insurance Age can reveal.
The trade body highlighted that Holiday Travel+ has been enhanced to include “All Risks” cancellation cover, insurance for a missed departure for any leg of the client’s journey and, subject to medical screening, cover for pre-existing mental health medical conditions.
Biba noted that members will
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed