The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has renewed its holiday travel scheme with DTW1991 extending the relationship that began in 2015 for a further three years, Insurance Age can reveal.
The trade body highlighted that Holiday Travel+ has been enhanced to include “All Risks” cancellation cover, insurance for a missed departure for any leg of the client’s journey and, subject to medical screening, cover for pre-existing mental health medical conditions.
Biba noted that members will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs