The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has renewed its holiday travel scheme with DTW1991 extending the relationship that began in 2015 for a further three years, Insurance Age can reveal.
The trade body highlighted that Holiday Travel+ has been enhanced to include “All Risks” cancellation cover, insurance for a missed departure for any leg of the client’s journey and, subject to medical screening, cover for pre-existing mental health medical conditions.
Biba noted that members will
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm