Forty-one out of 96 brokers name-checked in Insurance Age’s 2008 Top 100 supplement have disappeared from the headline table in the most recent edition.
A handful may have declined to supply statistics and many will be still affecting the figures having been bought by a competitor.
The firms though still read like a who’s who of consolidation.
Oval, Barbon, Giles, RK Harrison, Perkins Slade, Central, Doodson, Cooke & Mason, Higos, Marshall Wooldridge, S-Tech, E Coleman, Green Insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic