Ardongah Group has posted ongoing organic growth in both its insurance broking and Autonet/Carole Nash divisions.
The analysis came as the broking giant delivered a near halving of losses to £48.9m for the first nine months of 2018.
And the breakdown of the figures for different units showed particular strength in the Autonet & Carole Nash section.
The numbers will be pleasing for the consolidator as this is where Swinton Group is likely to sit once the £165m takeover goes through creating a
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit