Ardongah Group has posted ongoing organic growth in both its insurance broking and Autonet/Carole Nash divisions.
The analysis came as the broking giant delivered a near halving of losses to £48.9m for the first nine months of 2018.
And the breakdown of the figures for different units showed particular strength in the Autonet & Carole Nash section.
The numbers will be pleasing for the consolidator as this is where Swinton Group is likely to sit once the £165m takeover goes through creating a
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK