Ardongah Group has posted ongoing organic growth in both its insurance broking and Autonet/Carole Nash divisions.
The analysis came as the broking giant delivered a near halving of losses to £48.9m for the first nine months of 2018.
And the breakdown of the figures for different units showed particular strength in the Autonet & Carole Nash section.
The numbers will be pleasing for the consolidator as this is where Swinton Group is likely to sit once the £165m takeover goes through creating a
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed