Ardongah Group has posted ongoing organic growth in both its insurance broking and Autonet/Carole Nash divisions.
The analysis came as the broking giant delivered a near halving of losses to £48.9m for the first nine months of 2018.
And the breakdown of the figures for different units showed particular strength in the Autonet & Carole Nash section.
The numbers will be pleasing for the consolidator as this is where Swinton Group is likely to sit once the £165m takeover goes through creating a
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's