Ardongah Group has posted ongoing organic growth in both its insurance broking and Autonet/Carole Nash divisions.
The analysis came as the broking giant delivered a near halving of losses to £48.9m for the first nine months of 2018.
And the breakdown of the figures for different units showed particular strength in the Autonet & Carole Nash section.
The numbers will be pleasing for the consolidator as this is where Swinton Group is likely to sit once the £165m takeover goes through creating a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs