Newmarket-based commercial lines broker Yutree Insurance has bought Real Insurance Solutions, located in Cambridge, for an undisclosed sum.
This is Yutree’s first deal since it was formed in 2012 and the broker described the transaction as a “key milestone” for the business.
It confirmed it is now looking for further growth opportunities after previously focusing on developing organically.
Yutree also noted that it expects to exceed £10m in gross written premium in 2019.
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK