Newmarket-based commercial lines broker Yutree Insurance has bought Real Insurance Solutions, located in Cambridge, for an undisclosed sum.
This is Yutree’s first deal since it was formed in 2012 and the broker described the transaction as a “key milestone” for the business.
It confirmed it is now looking for further growth opportunities after previously focusing on developing organically.
Yutree also noted that it expects to exceed £10m in gross written premium in 2019.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs