Newmarket-based commercial lines broker Yutree Insurance has bought Real Insurance Solutions, located in Cambridge, for an undisclosed sum.
This is Yutree’s first deal since it was formed in 2012 and the broker described the transaction as a “key milestone” for the business.
It confirmed it is now looking for further growth opportunities after previously focusing on developing organically.
Yutree also noted that it expects to exceed £10m in gross written premium in 2019.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed