Newmarket-based commercial lines broker Yutree Insurance has bought Real Insurance Solutions, located in Cambridge, for an undisclosed sum.
This is Yutree’s first deal since it was formed in 2012 and the broker described the transaction as a “key milestone” for the business.
It confirmed it is now looking for further growth opportunities after previously focusing on developing organically.
Yutree also noted that it expects to exceed £10m in gross written premium in 2019.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth