Camberford Underwriting is the new name for Bromley-based niche and affinity specialist managing general agent (MGA) Camberford Law.
The business has also developed its website and managing director, Simon Carter, explained that it had been designed “with brokers in mind” and with a focus on adapting to mobile and desktop services.
Carter said: “Our strategic acquisition of insurance underwriting software specialist Cloud Desk earlier this year has provided us with the sophisticated technology
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning