Camberford Underwriting is the new name for Bromley-based niche and affinity specialist managing general agent (MGA) Camberford Law.
The business has also developed its website and managing director, Simon Carter, explained that it had been designed “with brokers in mind” and with a focus on adapting to mobile and desktop services.
Carter said: “Our strategic acquisition of insurance underwriting software specialist Cloud Desk earlier this year has provided us with the sophisticated technology
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA