Motor broker Sure Thing! has posted a £3.41m loss for the year to 31 March 2018, in line with the £3.48m lost the year before.
The Lanarkshire-headquartered firm reported an operating loss of £1.86m for its fourth year of trading, again in keeping with the £1.82m deficit in 2017.
The company noted that gross written premium had increased to £32m (2017: £31.7m) as customer numbers increased by 13% to 76,632 following a strategic decision to write more lower premium policies in order to grow
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand