Motor broker Sure Thing! has posted a £3.41m loss for the year to 31 March 2018, in line with the £3.48m lost the year before.
The Lanarkshire-headquartered firm reported an operating loss of £1.86m for its fourth year of trading, again in keeping with the £1.82m deficit in 2017.
The company noted that gross written premium had increased to £32m (2017: £31.7m) as customer numbers increased by 13% to 76,632 following a strategic decision to write more lower premium policies in order to grow
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018