Motor broker Sure Thing! has posted a £3.41m loss for the year to 31 March 2018, in line with the £3.48m lost the year before.
The Lanarkshire-headquartered firm reported an operating loss of £1.86m for its fourth year of trading, again in keeping with the £1.82m deficit in 2017.
The company noted that gross written premium had increased to £32m (2017: £31.7m) as customer numbers increased by 13% to 76,632 following a strategic decision to write more lower premium policies in order to grow
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand