Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement is now live.
Click here to find out which brokers made the list and to read the insurer perspective from Covéa’s Simon Cooter.
In addition, IMAS founding partner Olly Laughton-Scott has outlined the state of the market, highlighting the opportunities for smaller independent brokers in the current wave of consolidation.
Laughton-Scott noted that private equity backed firms are “hoovering up top 100 brokers as fast as they can”, adding
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing