Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement is now live.
Click here to find out which brokers made the list and to read the insurer perspective from Covéa’s Simon Cooter.
In addition, IMAS founding partner Olly Laughton-Scott has outlined the state of the market, highlighting the opportunities for smaller independent brokers in the current wave of consolidation.
Laughton-Scott noted that private equity backed firms are “hoovering up top 100 brokers as fast as they can”, adding
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected