Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement is now live.
Click here to find out which brokers made the list and to read the insurer perspective from Covéa’s Simon Cooter.
In addition, IMAS founding partner Olly Laughton-Scott has outlined the state of the market, highlighting the opportunities for smaller independent brokers in the current wave of consolidation.
Laughton-Scott noted that private equity backed firms are “hoovering up top 100 brokers as fast as they can”, adding
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries