Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement is now live.
Click here to find out which brokers made the list and to read the insurer perspective from Covéa’s Simon Cooter.
In addition, IMAS founding partner Olly Laughton-Scott has outlined the state of the market, highlighting the opportunities for smaller independent brokers in the current wave of consolidation.
Laughton-Scott noted that private equity backed firms are “hoovering up top 100 brokers as fast as they can”, adding
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey