Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement is now live.
Click here to find out which brokers made the list and to read the insurer perspective from Covéa’s Simon Cooter.
In addition, IMAS founding partner Olly Laughton-Scott has outlined the state of the market, highlighting the opportunities for smaller independent brokers in the current wave of consolidation.
Laughton-Scott noted that private equity backed firms are “hoovering up top 100 brokers as fast as they can”, adding
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman