Four high ranking brokers have insisted that commission disclosure, corporate entertainment and transparency are not clients’ top priorities.
The thoughts were shared at a panel session on transparency at Insurance Age’s Broker Expo in Coventry yesterday (1 November).
Chaired by regulatory consultant, Robin Wood, the panel agreed that for the vast majority of clients, what a broker earns and how they earn it is not high on the agenda. Price and cover is what is focusing minds and the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders