Four high ranking brokers have insisted that commission disclosure, corporate entertainment and transparency are not clients’ top priorities.
The thoughts were shared at a panel session on transparency at Insurance Age’s Broker Expo in Coventry yesterday (1 November).
Chaired by regulatory consultant, Robin Wood, the panel agreed that for the vast majority of clients, what a broker earns and how they earn it is not high on the agenda. Price and cover is what is focusing minds and the
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey