NSM, which owns Vantage Insurance Brokers, has bought Xpekt, a UK motor managing general agent, for an undisclosed sum.
The American company advised that the deal was an important step in its ambition to “build a niche motor underwriting business in the UK, serving a select panel of specialist and community brokers, differentiated by superior service and supported by A-rated underwriting capacity”.
Geof McKernan, NSM’s CEO commented: “We have identified that there is demand in the UK market
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman