NSM, which owns Vantage Insurance Brokers, has bought Xpekt, a UK motor managing general agent, for an undisclosed sum.
The American company advised that the deal was an important step in its ambition to “build a niche motor underwriting business in the UK, serving a select panel of specialist and community brokers, differentiated by superior service and supported by A-rated underwriting capacity”.
Geof McKernan, NSM’s CEO commented: “We have identified that there is demand in the UK market
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers