NSM, which owns Vantage Insurance Brokers, has bought Xpekt, a UK motor managing general agent, for an undisclosed sum.
The American company advised that the deal was an important step in its ambition to “build a niche motor underwriting business in the UK, serving a select panel of specialist and community brokers, differentiated by superior service and supported by A-rated underwriting capacity”.
Geof McKernan, NSM’s CEO commented: “We have identified that there is demand in the UK market
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto