Miller has acquired London market insurance and reinsurance broker Alston Gayler for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval but Miller noted in a statement that the move would bolster its offering to clients and strengthen its position as a London wholesale and specialist broking platform.
“AG and Miller are aligned in numerous ways, including our client-focussed approach, values, high level of expertise and strategic vision,” said Greg Collins, CEO of Miller.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals