Miller has acquired London market insurance and reinsurance broker Alston Gayler for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval but Miller noted in a statement that the move would bolster its offering to clients and strengthen its position as a London wholesale and specialist broking platform.
“AG and Miller are aligned in numerous ways, including our client-focussed approach, values, high level of expertise and strategic vision,” said Greg Collins, CEO of Miller.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand