Miller has acquired London market insurance and reinsurance broker Alston Gayler for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is subject to regulatory approval but Miller noted in a statement that the move would bolster its offering to clients and strengthen its position as a London wholesale and specialist broking platform.
“AG and Miller are aligned in numerous ways, including our client-focussed approach, values, high level of expertise and strategic vision,” said Greg Collins, CEO of Miller.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm