Former England player and manager Kevin Keegan will be at The Broker Expo on 1 November to share his thoughts with brokers on team building and management as well as the business-useful lessons he has learned from his career in football.
Keegan will be speaking in the business zone at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry at 12.50 and will also be available beforehand for photos and to sign memorabilia.
The event is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to book your place.
Keegan told In
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed