Former England player and manager Kevin Keegan will be at The Broker Expo on 1 November to share his thoughts with brokers on team building and management as well as the business-useful lessons he has learned from his career in football.
Keegan will be speaking in the business zone at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry at 12.50 and will also be available beforehand for photos and to sign memorabilia.
The event is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to book your place.
Keegan told In
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin