Former England player and manager Kevin Keegan will be at The Broker Expo on 1 November to share his thoughts with brokers on team building and management as well as the business-useful lessons he has learned from his career in football.
Keegan will be speaking in the business zone at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry at 12.50 and will also be available beforehand for photos and to sign memorabilia.
The event is free to attend for brokers so sign up now to book your place.
Keegan told In
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing