Global Risk Partners (GRP) is set to buy broker Risk Alliance for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to sources a deal is due to go through this month with GRP buying the business which is headquartered in Yorkshire.
It is believed that Risk Alliance was originally in talks with Broker Network but, following the breakdown of those discussions, GRP stepped in.
A GRP spokesperson said: “GRP does not comment on market rumour or speculation.”
The buy represents GRP’s
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies