Global Risk Partners (GRP) is set to buy broker Risk Alliance for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to sources a deal is due to go through this month with GRP buying the business which is headquartered in Yorkshire.
It is believed that Risk Alliance was originally in talks with Broker Network but, following the breakdown of those discussions, GRP stepped in.
A GRP spokesperson said: “GRP does not comment on market rumour or speculation.”
The buy represents GRP’s
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA