Premium Credit is still writing recourse and non-recourse policies to sit with Denmark-based Gefion Insurance’s products but currently has the provider under “active review”, CEO Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
Earlier today (5 October) Insurance Age revealed that Close Brothers Premium Finance was ending non-recourse policies for Gefion and Gefion-backed managing general agents’ (MGA) offerings on 1 November.
It will still take on recourse policies but in the event of an agreement
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing