PIB Group delivered Ebitdae of £4m for the year ended 31 December 2017, according to a filing at Companies House.
The profitable figure reversed the £2.5m loss of 2016 which actually covered 13 months due to changes in the reporting timing.
For 2017 turnover soared to £59.7m (2016: £15m) as the consolidator continued its buying spree. Headcount also rose dramatically from 343 to 710.
However the bottom line remained in the red with a loss after tax of £12.3m (2016: £8.1m).
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click