PIB Group delivered Ebitdae of £4m for the year ended 31 December 2017, according to a filing at Companies House.
The profitable figure reversed the £2.5m loss of 2016 which actually covered 13 months due to changes in the reporting timing.
For 2017 turnover soared to £59.7m (2016: £15m) as the consolidator continued its buying spree. Headcount also rose dramatically from 343 to 710.
However the bottom line remained in the red with a loss after tax of £12.3m (2016: £8.1m).
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1