Premium Credit is starting to restore its systems for brokers after a cyber incident on Sunday interrupted services, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“As of this morning we are starting to bring our broker systems back online,” he said.
“We are doing that in a considered way to make sure there is no risk our brokers and no potential for harm because of the nature of the cyber incident.”
Woolgrove explained that an automatic system had alerted the business to the issue.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm