Premium Credit is starting to restore its systems for brokers after a cyber incident on Sunday interrupted services, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“As of this morning we are starting to bring our broker systems back online,” he said.
“We are doing that in a considered way to make sure there is no risk our brokers and no potential for harm because of the nature of the cyber incident.”
Woolgrove explained that an automatic system had alerted the business to the issue.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK