Premium Credit is starting to restore its systems for brokers after a cyber incident on Sunday interrupted services, chief executive Tom Woolgrove has told Insurance Age.
“As of this morning we are starting to bring our broker systems back online,” he said.
“We are doing that in a considered way to make sure there is no risk our brokers and no potential for harm because of the nature of the cyber incident.”
Woolgrove explained that an automatic system had alerted the business to the issue.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed