Private equity firm Livingbridge has taken a stake in SME health insurance provider Equipsme, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up managing general agent was launched earlier this year by former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed with a target of selling products to 30,000 SMEs within two years.
The latest £2m of additional capital funding came from a funding round led by Livingbridge which also backed a management buyout of Coversure this March.
Equipsme, which works with Axa
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover