Private equity firm Livingbridge has taken a stake in SME health insurance provider Equipsme, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up managing general agent was launched earlier this year by former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed with a target of selling products to 30,000 SMEs within two years.
The latest £2m of additional capital funding came from a funding round led by Livingbridge which also backed a management buyout of Coversure this March.
Equipsme, which works with Axa
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected