Private equity firm Livingbridge has taken a stake in SME health insurance provider Equipsme, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up managing general agent was launched earlier this year by former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed with a target of selling products to 30,000 SMEs within two years.
The latest £2m of additional capital funding came from a funding round led by Livingbridge which also backed a management buyout of Coversure this March.
Equipsme, which works with Axa
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn