Private equity firm Livingbridge has taken a stake in SME health insurance provider Equipsme, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up managing general agent was launched earlier this year by former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed with a target of selling products to 30,000 SMEs within two years.
The latest £2m of additional capital funding came from a funding round led by Livingbridge which also backed a management buyout of Coversure this March.
Equipsme, which works with Axa
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns