Private equity firm Livingbridge has taken a stake in SME health insurance provider Equipsme, Insurance Age can reveal.
The start-up managing general agent was launched earlier this year by former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed with a target of selling products to 30,000 SMEs within two years.
The latest £2m of additional capital funding came from a funding round led by Livingbridge which also backed a management buyout of Coversure this March.
Equipsme, which works with Axa
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure