The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched the Society of Insurance Broking (SIB) as the first of its dedicated Societies, Insurance Age can reveal.
The organisation had previously committed to making the change and said the delivery was part of its manifesto commitment to become a more relevant and diverse professional body.
According to the CII, the objective of transitioning its faculty of insurance brokers into a Society is “to create a dedicated professional body for those worki
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover