The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched the Society of Insurance Broking (SIB) as the first of its dedicated Societies, Insurance Age can reveal.
The organisation had previously committed to making the change and said the delivery was part of its manifesto commitment to become a more relevant and diverse professional body.
According to the CII, the objective of transitioning its faculty of insurance brokers into a Society is “to create a dedicated professional body for those
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation