The transport links to Norwich from the rest of the UK are not the greatest. But on arrival visitors will find a picturesque and growing city which, along with its green spaces, cathedral and other historic buildings, has a skyline busy with scaffolding and cranes.
“Construction is booming in Norwich,” confirms Chris Gibbs, managing director of Alan Boswell Group.
The chartered firm is nudging towards £100m of gross written premium across its commercial, landlords and personal lines business.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners