The transport links to Norwich from the rest of the UK are not the greatest. But on arrival visitors will find a picturesque and growing city which, along with its green spaces, cathedral and other historic buildings, has a skyline busy with scaffolding and cranes.
“Construction is booming in Norwich,” confirms Chris Gibbs, managing director of Alan Boswell Group.
The chartered firm is nudging towards £100m of gross written premium across its commercial, landlords and personal lines business.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected