The transport links to Norwich from the rest of the UK are not the greatest. But on arrival visitors will find a picturesque and growing city which, along with its green spaces, cathedral and other historic buildings, has a skyline busy with scaffolding and cranes.
“Construction is booming in Norwich,” confirms Chris Gibbs, managing director of Alan Boswell Group.
The chartered firm is nudging towards £100m of gross written premium across its commercial, landlords and personal lines business.
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR