The transport links to Norwich from the rest of the UK are not the greatest. But on arrival visitors will find a picturesque and growing city which, along with its green spaces, cathedral and other historic buildings, has a skyline busy with scaffolding and cranes.
“Construction is booming in Norwich,” confirms Chris Gibbs, managing director of Alan Boswell Group.
The chartered firm is nudging towards £100m of gross written premium across its commercial, landlords and personal lines business.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover