At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, or whatever the equivalent is in the digital era, the top 50 personal lines brokers have had another excellent year.
In the 2017 edition I defined the performance as “stellar” and predicted a bright 12 months ahead.
And the 2018 numbers do indeed show further improvement from the year before. Again there are advances across gross written premium, income and productivity.
However, just as in 2017, there is one metric that has regressed – the number
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues