Worcester broker Hazelton Mountford is positioning itself for acquisitions as it seeks to consolidate its position in the local area.
Director Gordon Hazelton told Insurance Age that the business is currently working with an insurer to identify acquisition targets in the region.
He commented: “We would be looking at independent commercial brokers with a premium income of around £3m. We’re working with an insurer who I won’t name to help us source a broker.”
Fellow director Jake
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY