Worcester broker Hazelton Mountford is positioning itself for acquisitions as it seeks to consolidate its position in the local area.
Director Gordon Hazelton told Insurance Age that the business is currently working with an insurer to identify acquisition targets in the region.
He commented: “We would be looking at independent commercial brokers with a premium income of around £3m. We’re working with an insurer who I won’t name to help us source a broker.”
Fellow director Jake
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand