HNW broker Stanhope Cooper has moved software house and ditched Open GI in favour of Applied Systems.
Stanhope Cooper managing director, William Cooper, said the move had enabled the business to provide “unprecedented levels of customer service”.
He added: “In addition, Applied’s Digital Broker product has enabled us to create greater operational efficiencies throughout our entire business, while providing our customers and employees anytime, anywhere access to policy information, providing us
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover