Broker Network has bought Manchester-based broker MCM for an undisclosed sum.
The network said that the deal completed today (13 August) and will see MCM become the seventh “regional powerhouse” for the business.
According to Broker Network MCM controls in excess of £22m GWP and employs over 50 people.
It operates from three locations; Manchester, Derry and Birmingham. The deal will see the business continue to operate from their current offices with a retained management team.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals