Broker Network has bought Manchester-based broker MCM for an undisclosed sum.
The network said that the deal completed today (13 August) and will see MCM become the seventh “regional powerhouse” for the business.
According to Broker Network MCM controls in excess of £22m GWP and employs over 50 people.
It operates from three locations; Manchester, Derry and Birmingham. The deal will see the business continue to operate from their current offices with a retained management team.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic