Broker Network has bought Manchester-based broker MCM for an undisclosed sum.
The network said that the deal completed today (13 August) and will see MCM become the seventh “regional powerhouse” for the business.
According to Broker Network MCM controls in excess of £22m GWP and employs over 50 people.
It operates from three locations; Manchester, Derry and Birmingham. The deal will see the business continue to operate from their current offices with a retained management team.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing