Brightside has appointed Brendan McCafferty as its chief executive officer following the exit of Mark Cliff, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker announced last month that Cliff would step down to become non-executive chairman.
McCafferty was previously CEO intermediated & direct at Axa between 2017 and 2018 but left the insurer following a restructure.
He also headed up Flood Re between 2014 and 2017 launching and managing the government-funded insurance scheme which aims to make cover more
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division