Brightside has appointed Brendan McCafferty as its chief executive officer following the exit of Mark Cliff, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker announced last month that Cliff would step down to become non-executive chairman.
McCafferty was previously CEO intermediated & direct at Axa between 2017 and 2018 but left the insurer following a restructure.
He also headed up Flood Re between 2014 and 2017 launching and managing the government-funded insurance scheme which aims to make cover more
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing