Brightside has appointed Brendan McCafferty as its chief executive officer following the exit of Mark Cliff, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker announced last month that Cliff would step down to become non-executive chairman.
McCafferty was previously CEO intermediated & direct at Axa between 2017 and 2018 but left the insurer following a restructure.
He also headed up Flood Re between 2014 and 2017 launching and managing the government-funded insurance scheme which aims to make cover more
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018