The news that ICB Group has joined Verlingue has been “positively received” by customers, staff and insurers alike, according to the broker’s CEO Neil Campling.
The deal, revealed by Insurance Age, brings ICB into the same group as Manchester-headquartered Finch Insurance Brokers which Verlingue bought in 2007.
“There are two really high quality regional brokers that have got their futures mapped out,” Campling summed up.
“Verlingue are a demonstrably long term player in the market and to be
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings