The news that ICB Group has joined Verlingue has been “positively received” by customers, staff and insurers alike, according to the broker’s CEO Neil Campling.
The deal, revealed by Insurance Age, brings ICB into the same group as Manchester-headquartered Finch Insurance Brokers which Verlingue bought in 2007.
“There are two really high quality regional brokers that have got their futures mapped out,” Campling summed up.
“Verlingue are a demonstrably long term player in the market and to be
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's