JLT Group CEO Dominic Burke has insisted that the business is not focused on building its UK SME presence following the publication of its results for the first half of 2018.
Asked if JLT wished to build on the UK SME space following Aon’s buy of Henderson and Marsh’s acquisitions of Bluefin and Jelf Burke said that the broker already has a profitable business in this area.
“We do not have a strategy to build on our existing platform,” he commented.
“SME is commoditised. We do not think it is
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings