JLT Group CEO Dominic Burke has insisted that the business is not focused on building its UK SME presence following the publication of its results for the first half of 2018.
Asked if JLT wished to build on the UK SME space following Aon’s buy of Henderson and Marsh’s acquisitions of Bluefin and Jelf Burke said that the broker already has a profitable business in this area.
“We do not have a strategy to build on our existing platform,” he commented.
“SME is commoditised. We do not think it is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's