Big, bold, punchy stories and headlines with immediate impact.
But it doesn’t always have to be that way. And as if to prove it the second most read story of last week was about something that doesn’t actually happen until 9 December 2019.
On that date brokers will come under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
In short SM&CR aims to:encourage a culture of staff at all levels taking personal responsibility for their actions make sure firms and staff clearly understand and can
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners