Big, bold, punchy stories and headlines with immediate impact.
But it doesn’t always have to be that way. And as if to prove it the second most read story of last week was about something that doesn’t actually happen until 9 December 2019.
On that date brokers will come under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
In short SM&CR aims to:encourage a culture of staff at all levels taking personal responsibility for their actions make sure firms and staff clearly understand and can
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews