Big, bold, punchy stories and headlines with immediate impact.
But it doesn’t always have to be that way. And as if to prove it the second most read story of last week was about something that doesn’t actually happen until 9 December 2019.
On that date brokers will come under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
In short SM&CR aims to:encourage a culture of staff at all levels taking personal responsibility for their actions make sure firms and staff clearly understand and can dem
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy