The administration period for Ignition Select has been extended to 17 July 2019 according to a filing at Companies House.
The Ipswich-based car insurance broker appointed Begbies Traynor in July 2017 as 70 people lost their jobs.
An update from the administrators earlier this year showed that creditors including Close Brothers, Open GI and numerous others were set to lose millions of pounds in total.
The document detailed then that it was unlikely the unsecured creditors will be paid back due
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy