The administration period for Ignition Select has been extended to 17 July 2019 according to a filing at Companies House.
The Ipswich-based car insurance broker appointed Begbies Traynor in July 2017 as 70 people lost their jobs.
An update from the administrators earlier this year showed that creditors including Close Brothers, Open GI and numerous others were set to lose millions of pounds in total.
The document detailed then that it was unlikely the unsecured creditors will be paid back due
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal