Peter Blanc, group CEO of Aston Lark, has revealed that the broker is poised to complete two further deals as he confirmed that the integration of Aston Scott and Lark was now complete.
“We have a couple of acquisitions in due diligence at the moment,” he told Insurance Age. “We are targeting brokers that are in niches.”
Blanc declined to provide specific details on the locations or particular niches of the firms but stated he was “hopeful of getting them both over the line by October”.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change