Peter Blanc, group CEO of Aston Lark, has revealed that the broker is poised to complete two further deals as he confirmed that the integration of Aston Scott and Lark was now complete.
“We have a couple of acquisitions in due diligence at the moment,” he told Insurance Age. “We are targeting brokers that are in niches.”
Blanc declined to provide specific details on the locations or particular niches of the firms but stated he was “hopeful of getting them both over the line by October”.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings