Peter Blanc, group CEO of Aston Lark, has revealed that the broker is poised to complete two further deals as he confirmed that the integration of Aston Scott and Lark was now complete.
“We have a couple of acquisitions in due diligence at the moment,” he told Insurance Age. “We are targeting brokers that are in niches.”
Blanc declined to provide specific details on the locations or particular niches of the firms but stated he was “hopeful of getting them both over the line by October”.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto