5) Paragon partners with AIG on exclusive wholesale solicitors PI offering
Insurance Age revealed that Paragon International Insurance Brokers had teamed up with AIG for an exclusive professional indemnity (PI) insurance product for law firms with two or three solicitors.
AIG has historically targeted solicitors with four or more partners and the move represents an expansion of its appetite in this segment of the market.
Paragon confirmed that it was wholesaling the product and ready to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders