5) Paragon partners with AIG on exclusive wholesale solicitors PI offering
Insurance Age revealed that Paragon International Insurance Brokers had teamed up with AIG for an exclusive professional indemnity (PI) insurance product for law firms with two or three solicitors.
AIG has historically targeted solicitors with four or more partners and the move represents an expansion of its appetite in this segment of the market.
Paragon confirmed that it was wholesaling the product and ready to
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey