You would like to think that the arrival of GDPR will finally get clients to understand the dangers they face from the cyber world.
It’s not easy getting a client to stop and think about cyber exposure, even though we are all so dependent on technology in both our personal and working lives.
But there is a stand out feature to cyber insurance. How many other insurance products can be sold to almost any client a broker has?
It’s needed regardless of the profession, trade or if they are a
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business