You would like to think that the arrival of GDPR will finally get clients to understand the dangers they face from the cyber world.
It’s not easy getting a client to stop and think about cyber exposure, even though we are all so dependent on technology in both our personal and working lives.
But there is a stand out feature to cyber insurance. How many other insurance products can be sold to almost any client a broker has?
It’s needed regardless of the profession, trade or if they are a
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns