You would like to think that the arrival of GDPR will finally get clients to understand the dangers they face from the cyber world.
It’s not easy getting a client to stop and think about cyber exposure, even though we are all so dependent on technology in both our personal and working lives.
But there is a stand out feature to cyber insurance. How many other insurance products can be sold to almost any client a broker has?
It’s needed regardless of the profession, trade or if they are a
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK