You would like to think that the arrival of GDPR will finally get clients to understand the dangers they face from the cyber world.
It’s not easy getting a client to stop and think about cyber exposure, even though we are all so dependent on technology in both our personal and working lives.
But there is a stand out feature to cyber insurance. How many other insurance products can be sold to almost any client a broker has?
It’s needed regardless of the profession, trade or if they are a com
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy