You would like to think that the arrival of GDPR will finally get clients to understand the dangers they face from the cyber world.
It’s not easy getting a client to stop and think about cyber exposure, even though we are all so dependent on technology in both our personal and working lives.
But there is a stand out feature to cyber insurance. How many other insurance products can be sold to almost any client a broker has?
It’s needed regardless of the profession, trade or if they are a com
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute