Emerald Life has launched a travel policy for people with HIV.
The broker said the policy is a first for the UK and does not require people to answer questions on HIV status or medication or disclose it as a pre-existing condition if they are on stable anti-viral medication and their viral load is undetectable.
Emerald Life said this does not cost the policyholder extra.
Steve Wardlaw, chairman of Emerald Life, commented: “Emerald is very proud to introduce this revolutionary, game
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey