Ardonagh-owned Price Forbes & Partners has launched Price Forbes Risk Solutions (PFRS) as an appointed representative targeting reinsurance business, both treaty and facultative.
The AR will operate within the international and specialty segment of Ardonagh.
According to the firm, PFRS will be headed by David Barrie who has over 40 years insurance expertise including with RK Harrison and most recently Tyser Re which he left last September to create Patriarch Risk.
He joins the joint venture a
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell