Ardonagh-owned Price Forbes & Partners has launched Price Forbes Risk Solutions (PFRS) as an appointed representative targeting reinsurance business, both treaty and facultative.
The AR will operate within the international and specialty segment of Ardonagh.
According to the firm, PFRS will be headed by David Barrie who has over 40 years insurance expertise including with RK Harrison and most recently Tyser Re which he left last September to create Patriarch Risk.
He joins the joint venture
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing