Ardonagh-owned Price Forbes & Partners has launched Price Forbes Risk Solutions (PFRS) as an appointed representative targeting reinsurance business, both treaty and facultative.
The AR will operate within the international and specialty segment of Ardonagh.
According to the firm, PFRS will be headed by David Barrie who has over 40 years insurance expertise including with RK Harrison and most recently Tyser Re which he left last September to create Patriarch Risk.
He joins the joint venture
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected