Ardonagh-owned Price Forbes & Partners has launched Price Forbes Risk Solutions (PFRS) as an appointed representative targeting reinsurance business, both treaty and facultative.
The AR will operate within the international and specialty segment of Ardonagh.
According to the firm, PFRS will be headed by David Barrie who has over 40 years insurance expertise including with RK Harrison and most recently Tyser Re which he left last September to create Patriarch Risk.
He joins the joint venture a
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform