I have been dismayed at reports that brokers do not believe software houses have done enough to innovate.
A survey a while back by the British Insurance Brokers Association found 44% of brokers believe this to the case.
Whilst I agree that the broker community is yet to fully embrace technology-based innovation, I think it is far too simplistic to place the blame at the door of software houses.
I think brokers would be surprised at just how much disruptive innovation is happening out there
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click