I have been dismayed at reports that brokers do not believe software houses have done enough to innovate.
A survey a while back by the British Insurance Brokers Association found 44% of brokers believe this to the case.
Whilst I agree that the broker community is yet to fully embrace technology-based innovation, I think it is far too simplistic to place the blame at the door of software houses.
I think brokers would be surprised at just how much disruptive innovation is happening out there
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected