I have been dismayed at reports that brokers do not believe software houses have done enough to innovate.
A survey a while back by the British Insurance Brokers Association found 44% of brokers believe this to the case.
Whilst I agree that the broker community is yet to fully embrace technology-based innovation, I think it is far too simplistic to place the blame at the door of software houses.
I think brokers would be surprised at just how much disruptive innovation is happening out there
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell