I have been dismayed at reports that brokers do not believe software houses have done enough to innovate.
A survey a while back by the British Insurance Brokers Association found 44% of brokers believe this to the case.
Whilst I agree that the broker community is yet to fully embrace technology-based innovation, I think it is far too simplistic to place the blame at the door of software houses.
I think brokers would be surprised at just how much disruptive innovation is happening out there
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1