Mercia Underwriting has launched tradespersons and events policies online in partnership with MGAM, Insurance Age can reveal.
The Birmingham-based managing general agent started trading at the beginning of the year and teamed up with Arag last month for legal expenses in its commercial and property owners binders.
Mercia explained that the per capita tradespersons product was aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
It will be targeted at businesses looking for employers’ liability, public
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected