Mercia Underwriting has launched tradespersons and events policies online in partnership with MGAM, Insurance Age can reveal.
The Birmingham-based managing general agent started trading at the beginning of the year and teamed up with Arag last month for legal expenses in its commercial and property owners binders.
Mercia explained that the per capita tradespersons product was aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
It will be targeted at businesses looking for employers’ liability, public
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management