Mercia Underwriting has launched tradespersons and events policies online in partnership with MGAM, Insurance Age can reveal.
The Birmingham-based managing general agent started trading at the beginning of the year and teamed up with Arag last month for legal expenses in its commercial and property owners binders.
Mercia explained that the per capita tradespersons product was aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
It will be targeted at businesses looking for employers’ liability, public
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform