Mercia Underwriting has launched tradespersons and events policies online in partnership with MGAM, Insurance Age can reveal.
The Birmingham-based managing general agent started trading at the beginning of the year and teamed up with Arag last month for legal expenses in its commercial and property owners binders.
Mercia explained that the per capita tradespersons product was aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
It will be targeted at businesses looking for employers’ liability, public
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell