Mercia Underwriting has launched tradespersons and events policies online in partnership with MGAM, Insurance Age can reveal.
The Birmingham-based managing general agent started trading at the beginning of the year and teamed up with Arag last month for legal expenses in its commercial and property owners binders.
Mercia explained that the per capita tradespersons product was aimed at companies with up to 10 employees.
It will be targeted at businesses looking for employers’ liability, public
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change