Caerphilly-based broker Constructaquote, part of Moorhouse Group, has made its chatbot service available on its Facebook page.
The bot, which was launched on its website in September last year, uses AI to replicate real-life conversations and simulate interaction with another person.
The business claimed the bot is the “first ever chatbot for UK business insurance”.
The chatbot allows customers to request quotations and can respond to specific product queries and general questions about the
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected