Caerphilly-based broker Constructaquote, part of Moorhouse Group, has made its chatbot service available on its Facebook page.
The bot, which was launched on its website in September last year, uses AI to replicate real-life conversations and simulate interaction with another person.
The business claimed the bot is the “first ever chatbot for UK business insurance”.
The chatbot allows customers to request quotations and can respond to specific product queries and general questions about the
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries