Caerphilly-based broker Constructaquote, part of Moorhouse Group, has made its chatbot service available on its Facebook page.
The bot, which was launched on its website in September last year, uses AI to replicate real-life conversations and simulate interaction with another person.
The business claimed the bot is the “first ever chatbot for UK business insurance”.
The chatbot allows customers to request quotations and can respond to specific product queries and general questions about the b
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell