Caerphilly-based broker Constructaquote, part of Moorhouse Group, has made its chatbot service available on its Facebook page.
The bot, which was launched on its website in September last year, uses AI to replicate real-life conversations and simulate interaction with another person.
The business claimed the bot is the “first ever chatbot for UK business insurance”.
The chatbot allows customers to request quotations and can respond to specific product queries and general questions about the b
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform