Caerphilly-based broker Constructaquote, part of Moorhouse Group, has made its chatbot service available on its Facebook page.
The bot, which was launched on its website in September last year, uses AI to replicate real-life conversations and simulate interaction with another person.
The business claimed the bot is the “first ever chatbot for UK business insurance”.
The chatbot allows customers to request quotations and can respond to specific product queries and general questions about the
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand