A lot of capital flows into the UK insurance industry every day from all over the world.
With gross premiums in the general insurance market nudging £60bn, that’s hardly surprising. And a lot of money comes and goes throughout the market cycle. New money arrives when a provider persuades investors that it can focus on gaps or niches that no one else has got their eyes on and provide a high rate of return.
If they are right it’s a win-win. If they are not, everyone loses, including their polic
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell