Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited and Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY analyse what GDPR means for contacting existing and ex-customers as well as targeting new clients.
Will brokers be able to cold call potential clients? Can firms still buy in contact lists? Or indeed use old databases they already hold?
In addition the specialists share their views on training, breach management and data subject access requests.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1