Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited and Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY analyse what GDPR means for contacting existing and ex-customers as well as targeting new clients.
Will brokers be able to cold call potential clients? Can firms still buy in contact lists? Or indeed use old databases they already hold?
In addition the specialists share their views on training, breach management and data subject access requests.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties