Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited and Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY analyse what GDPR means for contacting existing and ex-customers as well as targeting new clients.
Will brokers be able to cold call potential clients? Can firms still buy in contact lists? Or indeed use old databases they already hold?
In addition the specialists share their views on training, breach management and data subject access requests.
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell