Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited and Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY analyse what GDPR means for contacting existing and ex-customers as well as targeting new clients.
Will brokers be able to cold call potential clients? Can firms still buy in contact lists? Or indeed use old databases they already hold?
In addition the specialists share their views on training, breach management and data subject access requests.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform