Vantage Holdings has bought personal lines broker Fresh Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Fresh CEO Lisa Powis, who founded the business, has now left the organisation.
Powis commented: “We share the same customer-centric values as the Vantage Group and a common goal to be the number one niche insurance broker in the UK. Vantage Insurance is a fantastic business and I believe it is an ideal fit for us.”
“The last 16 years have been an incredible journey working with the brilliant team at
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected