Vantage Holdings has bought personal lines broker Fresh Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Fresh CEO Lisa Powis, who founded the business, has now left the organisation.
Powis commented: “We share the same customer-centric values as the Vantage Group and a common goal to be the number one niche insurance broker in the UK. Vantage Insurance is a fantastic business and I believe it is an ideal fit for us.”
“The last 16 years have been an incredible journey working with the brilliant team at
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries