Vantage Holdings has bought personal lines broker Fresh Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Fresh CEO Lisa Powis, who founded the business, has now left the organisation.
Powis commented: “We share the same customer-centric values as the Vantage Group and a common goal to be the number one niche insurance broker in the UK. Vantage Insurance is a fantastic business and I believe it is an ideal fit for us.”
“The last 16 years have been an incredible journey working with the brilliant team at
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman