The experts join Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning to discuss the myths that have grown up around the new rules – such as on data deletion.
In the first of a three part series they also tackle whether brokers are data controllers or processors and the requirements around privacy notices and policies.
Stay tuned for the rest of the week in the run up to the new rules coming into force on 25 May.
On Wednesday the two specialists will cover what brokers need to know on marketing under GDPR
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing