The experts join Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning to discuss the myths that have grown up around the new rules – such as on data deletion.
In the first of a three part series they also tackle whether brokers are data controllers or processors and the requirements around privacy notices and policies.
Stay tuned for the rest of the week in the run up to the new rules coming into force on 25 May.
On Wednesday the two specialists will cover what brokers need to know on marketing under GDPR
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?