The experts join Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning to discuss the myths that have grown up around the new rules – such as on data deletion.
In the first of a three part series they also tackle whether brokers are data controllers or processors and the requirements around privacy notices and policies.
Stay tuned for the rest of the week in the run up to the new rules coming into force on 25 May.
On Wednesday the two specialists will cover what brokers need to know on marketing under GDPR
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected