The experts join Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning to discuss the myths that have grown up around the new rules – such as on data deletion.
In the first of a three part series they also tackle whether brokers are data controllers or processors and the requirements around privacy notices and policies.
Stay tuned for the rest of the week in the run up to the new rules coming into force on 25 May.
On Wednesday the two specialists will cover what brokers need to know on marketing under GDPR
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers