The experts join Insurance Age reporter Emmanuel Kenning to discuss the myths that have grown up around the new rules – such as on data deletion.
In the first of a three part series they also tackle whether brokers are data controllers or processors and the requirements around privacy notices and policies.
Stay tuned for the rest of the week in the run up to the new rules coming into force on 25 May.
On Wednesday the two specialists will cover what brokers need to know on marketing under GDPR
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals