Pen Underwriting is gearing up strike its first takeover deal since buying Evolution Underwriting in 2015 and has already signed non-disclosure agreements, Insurance Age can reveal.
Jonathan Turner, CEO of the Gallagher-owned managing general agent explained that while discussions had not formally started the business was preparing a “manageable and realistic shopping list”.
“It is part of our future development plans,” Turner confirmed
“If we can find businesses that bolt on, are complementa
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform