Pen Underwriting is gearing up strike its first takeover deal since buying Evolution Underwriting in 2015 and has already signed non-disclosure agreements, Insurance Age can reveal.
Jonathan Turner, CEO of the Gallagher-owned managing general agent explained that while discussions had not formally started the business was preparing a “manageable and realistic shopping list”.
“It is part of our future development plans,” Turner confirmed
“If we can find businesses that bolt on, are
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected