Pen Underwriting is gearing up strike its first takeover deal since buying Evolution Underwriting in 2015 and has already signed non-disclosure agreements, Insurance Age can reveal.
Jonathan Turner, CEO of the Gallagher-owned managing general agent explained that while discussions had not formally started the business was preparing a “manageable and realistic shopping list”.
“It is part of our future development plans,” Turner confirmed
“If we can find businesses that bolt on, are
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing