Pen Underwriting is gearing up strike its first takeover deal since buying Evolution Underwriting in 2015 and has already signed non-disclosure agreements, Insurance Age can reveal.
Jonathan Turner, CEO of the Gallagher-owned managing general agent explained that while discussions had not formally started the business was preparing a “manageable and realistic shopping list”.
“It is part of our future development plans,” Turner confirmed
“If we can find businesses that bolt on, are complementa
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell