The CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, Steve White, has called on brokers to speed up innovation in his keynote address at the Biba conference in Manchester.
In his speech White challenged the insurance sector to look for ways to stay ahead and evolve systems and processes in order to thrive.
He pointed to the Hackathon taking place at the event and said Biba had taken a number of steps to promote awareness of InsurTech and identify areas that require development.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure