The CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, Steve White, has called on brokers to speed up innovation in his keynote address at the Biba conference in Manchester.
In his speech White challenged the insurance sector to look for ways to stay ahead and evolve systems and processes in order to thrive.
He pointed to the Hackathon taking place at the event and said Biba had taken a number of steps to promote awareness of InsurTech and identify areas that require development.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand