The CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, Steve White, has called on brokers to speed up innovation in his keynote address at the Biba conference in Manchester.
In his speech White challenged the insurance sector to look for ways to stay ahead and evolve systems and processes in order to thrive.
He pointed to the Hackathon taking place at the event and said Biba had taken a number of steps to promote awareness of InsurTech and identify areas that require development.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1