The CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, Steve White, has called on brokers to speed up innovation in his keynote address at the Biba conference in Manchester.
In his speech White challenged the insurance sector to look for ways to stay ahead and evolve systems and processes in order to thrive.
He pointed to the Hackathon taking place at the event and said Biba had taken a number of steps to promote awareness of InsurTech and identify areas that require development.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform