Chief executive Bob Darling and the management of Coversure Insurance Services Group have completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
The deal covers the insurance broker franchise, online wholesaler Policyfast, specialist underwriters CUL and software house Datamatters.
Coversure was founded by Mark Coverdale in 1986.
It started with one office in Huntingdon and has grown organically to have over 90 offices across the country with £116m of gross written premium.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas