Chief executive Bob Darling and the management of Coversure Insurance Services Group have completed a management buyout backed by private equity firm Livingbridge.
The deal covers the insurance broker franchise, online wholesaler Policyfast, specialist underwriters CUL and software house Datamatters.
Coversure was founded by Mark Coverdale in 1986.
It started with one office in Huntingdon and has grown organically to have over 90 offices across the country with £116m of gross written premium.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years