Peter Cullum’s Lexicon Property has bought Oasis Property Insurance Services in a deal that adds over £10m in gross written premium to the managing general agent (MGA).
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees the Oasis team led by Nigel Attwood remain in their offices in Worthing and focus on more non-standard risks within the property owners sector.
Essex-based Lexicon is run by James Watkin and Gary Chapman.
It is owned by an insurance group, Trimulgherry Investments, founded by Peter Cullum
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute