Peter Cullum’s Lexicon Property has bought Oasis Property Insurance Services in a deal that adds over £10m in gross written premium to the managing general agent (MGA).
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees the Oasis team led by Nigel Attwood remain in their offices in Worthing and focus on more non-standard risks within the property owners sector.
Essex-based Lexicon is run by James Watkin and Gary Chapman.
It is owned by an insurance group, Trimulgherry Investments, founded by Peter Cullum
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business