Peter Cullum’s Lexicon Property has bought Oasis Property Insurance Services in a deal that adds over £10m in gross written premium to the managing general agent (MGA).
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees the Oasis team led by Nigel Attwood remain in their offices in Worthing and focus on more non-standard risks within the property owners sector.
Essex-based Lexicon is run by James Watkin and Gary Chapman.
It is owned by an insurance group, Trimulgherry Investments, founded by Peter Cullum
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns