Peter Cullum’s Lexicon Property has bought Oasis Property Insurance Services in a deal that adds over £10m in gross written premium to the managing general agent (MGA).
The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees the Oasis team led by Nigel Attwood remain in their offices in Worthing and focus on more non-standard risks within the property owners sector.
Essex-based Lexicon is run by James Watkin and Gary Chapman.
It is owned by an insurance group, Trimulgherry Investments, founded by Peter Cullum
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy